Including a personal PA, Medical Secretary, invoicing and credit control, IT assistance and general administration for anything from ad-hoc holiday cover to full practice management.
We aim to simplify private practice allowing more time to spend on patient care.
New to Private Practice:
- Setting up your Private Practice.
- Submission of paperwork to assist with Practicing Privileges applications.
- Registration and maintain PPR profile via Healthcode.
- Setting up practice software.
Provision of a virtual office or a traditional secretarial service we aim to provide an efficient point of contact for your patients giving you the assurance that every patient will get the very best patient experience from that first call to the completion of their treatment pathway.
- Designated PA managing your practice.
- Coordinating diaries, arranging clinic slots and scheduling appointments.
- Theatre scheduling.
- Timely turnaround of clinics, bookings and invoicing.
- Pre-authorisation for procedures with insurance companies.
- Provision of fixed price packages.
- Access to a dedicated (GDPR compliant) Office 365 Teamsite for easy access and file storage.
- Arranging GP events in conjunction with local private hospital as necessary.
- Clinic typing undertaken in a timely fashion, allowing correspondence to be dealt with effectively.
- Medico-legal report typing.